Hobbies

Hobbies

I’m the kind of girl that loves having hobbies, passions, activities and all of that. I’ve been into many things, a few years ago I collected stamps, then I loved drawing, etc..

So I wanted to do a list of my current favourite activities/ hobbies.

1. Playing music ( I LOVE playing music! I play the flute)

2. Drawing/ Photography

3. Sports ( Ok, well, I actually like doing lots of different sports, but I have to say my favourites out of all are gymnastics/climbing. I know, they are completely different things but I love them both. I don’t do gymnastics in a club, I just do it out of fun. However I belong to a climbing club.)

4. Hanging out with my friends

5. Being on the computer (Ok I know this sounds really cheesy, but I can’t write a blog about my life without showing my nerdy side!)

6. Reading ( I am a complete bookworm! I LOVE reading. I mostly read romance and mystery.)

7. Being around animals (I don’t have any animals at the moment as my parents don’t want them right now (after the previous ones passed on). As much as I love animals I know I wouldn’t be able to keep them because I’m quite busy at school. But I like “dog-sitting” dogs that I know. I don’t really have any animal phobia. I like all animals [ except mosquitos😂])

8. Traveling (I really like meeting new people or discovering new cultures/places. I know that not everyone has that possibility. I am lucky and grateful for having been able to travel.)

That’s most of my hobbies, I’ve got lots of other things I like doing but those are the most important.

Hope you enjoyed the post 💚

XOXO, Rosie <3

7 Comments

1. 12th November 2016 / 8:10 am

That’s so awesome that u play the flute! Music is great isn’t it? 😀 It’s so cool that ur into so many hobbies 🙂 xx

• 12th November 2016 / 8:55 am

Yes! 😋I really like doing stuff in my free time! Instead of just lazing aroud (even thought I do that a lot😂)

• 12th November 2016 / 8:57 am

Haha yes I know what u mean!! 🙂 I play the piano and honestly I could spend literally hours just playing the piano 😀 xx

• 12th November 2016 / 9:00 am

Same even thought I’m not playing much lately I really love it! xx

• 12th November 2016 / 9:05 am

Haha that’s awesome 🙂 xx

2. 9th January 2017 / 10:13 pm

Hi! I really like your blog, but never knew you love climbing!!!!! Well, so do I, and I also belong to a climbing club, and have done for 5 years! Do you do indoor or outdoor, and which type do you prefer?? How long have you been climbing for?? So anyway, I carried on reading this post, and saw that you also play the flute (so do I!!! 😱) and like to read and travel just like me. Where do you like to go?? It’s great you have so many things that you like to do in your free time, and you are into so many cool things!! I really enjoyed reading this and being able to relate xx 😊

• 10th January 2017 / 3:44 pm

Awww thanks so much! And I climb indoors and I have been climbing for about 6 months! And it’s so cool to know that you also play the flute! I love the instrument so much (although practising not really😉)
      For the travelling I kind of just like the feeling of traveling so I guess I don’t really have preferred locations, although I would love going to Australia! xx And thanks so much for you support! xx