I was nominated to do The Blogger Recognition Award by the lovely Aqsa❤️! Thanks so much for nominating me! Definitely check out her blog! She is amazing!
So the rules are:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Write a post to show your award
- Give a brief story of how your blog started
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers
- Select 15 other bloggers for this award
- Comment on each blog to let them know you nominated them and link to the post you created.
I started my blog in August 2016 but I only really started blogging in November. I was inspired by Girl Online. I loved the books so much and asked my parents if I could start a blog. After a few attempts they told me yes. I was so excited! My dad helped me start my blog. And ever since that day I have loved writing! I am so grateful to have had the opportunity to create my blog. It is truly amazing and I want to thank everyone that has been following me if it has been only since yesterday or 5 months ago.
My two pieces of advice to new bloggers is;
- Write about something that you really love. People will notice that you really like the subject that you are writing about. And they will be more likely to follow you.
- Only do it if you like it. I wouldn’t recommend that you start a blog because other people told you to. YOU should like writing. Because if you do it for other people you are obliging yourself to do something sometimes without realising it. And after a while you will hate it instead of loving it. And that will show through in your posts.
I can’t wait to see everyone else’s posts! I’m sorry if I missed someone. (When I started I was like “I will never find 15 people!” But when I got started it was so hard ONLY putting 15 people!)
XOXO, Rosie <3