So when this goes up, I will be in my ski camp, so I’m sorry if I don’t reply to comments. I thought it would be a fun idea to write a post on my current favourite songs! I love music and I have quite a few to list!
1.Castle On The Hill & Shape Of You – Ed Sheeran
When I saw that he released two new songs instead of one, I was literally jumping for joy! I absolutely LOVE his music!!
2. Take Me To Church – Hozier
I know, I know, this is a really old song but I keep coming back to it! (In my opinion, it’s also a great song to dance to.)
3. Mercy & Treat you better – Shawn Mendes
C’mon, how can’t you love these songs?! And, oh boy, just look at Shawn Mendes!😍
4. Little Do You Know – Alex & Sierra
This is a bit more of a sad song but I just love it!
5. Scars To Your Beautiful – Alessia Cara
Ahhhh, I love this song!
I think I will stop my commentary because it’s going to get waaaaay too long and I don’t have much time right now (it’s the evening before my camp))
6. All My Love & Cold Water – Major Lazer
7. Counting Stars & Secrets – OneRepublic
8. Someone Like You – Adele (I know this is really old, but yeah..)
9. Ride – Twenty One Pilots
10. No limits – Usher
11. One Dance & Hotline Bling – Drake
12. We Don’t Talk Anymore – Charlie Puth (ft. Selena Gomez)
13. The Greatest – Sia
14. Blame – Calvin Harris
15. Let Her Go – Passenger (I prefer the covers)
16. Suckers For Pain – Lil Wayne, Wiz Khalifa & Imagine Dragons
17. 24K Magic – Bruno Mars
18. Undo – Sanna Nielson
19. Fight Song – Rachel Platten
20. Closer – The Chainsmokers
21. Perfect Strangers – Jonas Blue (ft. JP Cooper)
22. Good As It Gets – Daniel Skye
23. Jumpshot – Dawin
24. Light It Up & Let Me Love You – Major Lazer
25. Doubt – Twenty One Pilote
26. Heathens – Twenty One Pilots
27. Cool Kids – Echosmith
28. This One’s For You – David Guetta (ft. Zara Larsson)
29. Heroes – Alesso
30. Read All About It – Emeli Sandé
And that was it! I have a lot of other songs that I like but I only put my favourites (and the ones that popped into my head like that).
What are your favourite songs?
XOXO, Rosie <3