Even if you aren’t a teenager anymore, let’s face it we were all teenagers once and for me this is now. And being a teenage girl is seriously difficult. I mean look at all the things we have to go through!
- This is the time where the opposite sex (or the same) are starting to get interested in each other.
- So you have to look attractive to them.
- Which coincidently is also the time of your life where your hormones go bonkers so you get really spotty and oily skin.
- And that makes looking attractive impossible.
- And as said before your hormones go bonkers so when you start getting spots you overreact and think you look terrible.
- Did I mention that this is also the time where you get your period which makes everything above even worse.
- Then to add a bit more, this is the time we get hairy armpits and dark hair on your legs so you look like a gorilla if you don’t spend half an hour more in the shower to shave. Then repeat that every week.
- Ah yes did I mention this is the first time you can buy as much junk food as you want? Okay, so everything above just got 10 times worse…
So yeah life isn’t easy…
…And now I forgot where I wanted to go with this post…great…thanks brain.
Ah yes, I remember.
For me, hormones haven’t been too bad. I never really had acne although I have a very shiny nose that just won’t keep matt ( I swear I look like Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer!). And my emotions don’t get out of hand.
Well, this has changed in the last few weeks. My brain decided to go crazy. One second I can be perfectly fine and the second afterwards I feel angry with myself then stressed and the really sad? I’m not even on my monthly..eh…flow? I remember a few months ago thinking that my teenage life wasn’t a hormonal disaster like in the films. Well, I guess it does happen to everyone and for me, it’s now… So the conclusion to this story is that, yes, every teenager goes through these things and no you can’t NOT go through them at some point in your life.
On the bright side, my parents told me that they never got bad acne so I’m just praying it doesn’t happen.
Well, I think that we can all find something relatable in this post. Sorry if this was a bit of rant but I had to! I still hope you enjoyed it!
Also, I’m on winter break right now and my family decided to go skiing so sorry if I haven’t been really active.
XOXO, Rosie <3