Teen Problems

Teen Problems

Hey guys!

Even if you aren’t a teenager anymore, let’s face it we were all teenagers once and for me this is now. And being a teenage girl is seriously difficult. I mean look at all the things we have to go through!

1. This is the time where the opposite sex (or the same) are starting to get interested in each other.
  2. So you have to look attractive to them.
  3. Which coincidently is also the time of your life where your hormones go bonkers so you get really spotty and oily skin.
  4. And that makes looking attractive impossible.
  5. And as said before your hormones go bonkers so when you start getting spots you overreact and think you look terrible.
  6. Did I mention that this is also the time where you get your period which makes everything above even worse.
  7. Then to add a bit more, this is the time we get hairy armpits and dark hair on your legs so you look like a gorilla if you don’t spend half an hour more in the shower to shave. Then repeat that every week.
  8. Ah yes did I mention this is the first time you can buy as much junk food as you want? Okay, so everything above just got 10 times worse…

So yeah life isn’t easy…

…And now I forgot where I wanted to go with this post…great…thanks brain.

Ah yes, I remember.

For me, hormones haven’t been too bad. I never really had acne although I have a very shiny nose that just won’t keep matt ( I swear I look like Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer!). And my emotions don’t get out of hand.

Well, this has changed in the last few weeks. My brain decided to go crazy. One second I can be perfectly fine and the second afterwards I feel angry with myself then stressed and the really sad? I’m not even on my monthly..eh…flow? I remember a few months ago thinking that my teenage life wasn’t a hormonal disaster like in the films. Well, I guess it does happen to everyone and for me, it’s now… So the conclusion to this story is that, yes, every teenager goes through these things and no you can’t NOT go through them at some point in your life.

On the bright side, my parents told me that they never got bad acne so I’m just praying it doesn’t happen.

Well, I think that we can all find something relatable in this post. Sorry if this was a bit of rant but I had to! I still hope you enjoyed it!

Also, I’m on winter break right now and my family decided to go skiing so sorry if I haven’t been really active.

XOXO, Rosie <3

36 Comments

1. 19th February 2017 / 9:08 am

Haha same feeling as you sista! Seriously, being a teenager can be hard!

2. 19th February 2017 / 11:22 am

Girl, every one of those except 1 and 2 are me right now. I WISH I got my period when I was a teenager, I’ve had mine since I was freakin 11!! Still not a teen for another 6 months!! IM GONNA LIVE IT WHILE I CAN!!! xoxo

3. 19th February 2017 / 7:28 pm

Urgg teen struggles ! I’m sometimes moody and emotional which is annoying but luckily I haven’t got acne!

• 19th February 2017 / 10:07 pm

Haha i know it’s so annoying! Luckily I haven’t got bad acne either 😉❤

4. 20th February 2017 / 2:16 am

OH yes, I remember those days. I used to argue with my mum everyday and insist that I had to see a dermatologist if there’s more than one acne on my face. It’s also the time when I really discovered who I am so it’s all pretty exciting (and stressful).

5. 21st February 2017 / 4:41 am

lololol love this post!!!!!! 😀 I COMPLETELY AGREE!!! but I guess u just have to take it in a stride, and have a good old joke about it, like u r 😀 <3 xx but tbh, this is the most fun part of my life so far 🙂 <3 xx

• 21st February 2017 / 8:31 am

Definitely I SOSOSO agree with you! 😉❤❤❤

6. 23rd February 2017 / 2:54 am

#teamprayfornoacne 🙂 Great post. Its all part of life

7. 24th February 2017 / 1:01 pm

Your post is reality! Being a teenager is hard but that is the life we have to live. All we can do is take it one day at a time 😊😊

8. 24th February 2017 / 6:27 pm

This is so true! Hopefully you’ll manage to escape teenhood without bad acne! X

9. 25th February 2017 / 12:21 am

Hi!
    Yeah, life is a little bit difficult xD
    But don’t worry! My nose also sometimes shine and I have little acne 😀 I sometimes use the hand made mask from potato flour. You must mix it with some water, wait about 2 hours and then put that mixture on the face (it’s a little bit difficult, a washbasin can mess xD) and wash the face after 20 minutes. I think that mask is quite good, you can do that too 😉

Sorry, if I made any mistakes… I am not from England, I’m Polish. I’m good at English but I’m not perfect like you 😉

• 25th February 2017 / 7:48 am

Oooh i think I might try that ! Thanks so much! And your English is great ! 😉❤❤

10. 25th February 2017 / 8:53 am

Nice words, thanks ^^

11. 25th February 2017 / 4:00 pm

Me all the time! This post is so relatable. Mind checking out my posts.Hx

12. Lexi Rivers
    26th February 2017 / 9:02 pm

The list was SO relatable!

13. 27th February 2017 / 6:29 pm

Hahah so relatable!! And funny- great post 😊

14. 27th February 2017 / 11:30 pm

haha you’re basically putting my thoughts into a blog! i know this is frustrating and u must get this all the time but I’m new to the whole blog thing, well actually I’ve been busy with exams haha but id love for some feedback on my blog i know there isn’t much but hey ho! and tbh i like to think my acne is a dot-to-dot canvas on moi face but that’s me fading out of reality along with my responsibilities, love to hear from you! ciao 🙂

• 16th July 2017 / 9:21 pm

Haha that’s a great way to forget about the struggles in life!!🙈✨xx

• 1st March 2017 / 3:51 pm

Haha i think every teenager has these problems ❤❤

15. 16th July 2017 / 9:19 pm

I am not a teen until next year but I have started my freaking period already!! I get all these except bad acne (thank goodness!) Finally found a relatable post!❤️Xx

Leave your thoughts!