So this is a collab with the lovely Glitter Magazine. So we are both writing a blog post on 10 things I can’t live without. Hope you enjoy!
1. My family – my family is really important to me and I really don’t know what I would do without them! I know not all people have the luck of being with their families so I’m really grateful that I can be with them.
2. My friends – As for my family my friends also count a lot to me and I really don’t know what I would do without them!
3. Trees – I know this may sound weird but scientifically speaking we I can literally not live without trees. (This is where my nerdy side comes out!)
4. Music – As I have already said in other posts, I love music and I don’t know what I would do without! I love playing music (although I hate practising…that did not make sense..) and listening to it (car trips would be terrible without!)
5. School – before anyone thinks I’m crazy, yes, I did put school because if you think about it, you can’t really have a good life without going to school. And I know that unfortunately, not all children can go to school. So yes I am happy that I have the possibility to go to school (well I don’t really have the choice, to be honest!) but I could seriously do without history…
6. Books – me being me, I couldn’t resist putting it on my list! I love books and I would die if I couldn’t read anymore!
And to be more specific I couldn’t LIVE without Harry Potter!!! I am an absolute Potterhead and I would DIE if Harry Potter just vanishes!!
7. Food – not only to be sarcastic but I can’t live without food! (Literally!) I mean I don’t know what I would do without Starbucks! (Or chocolate!)
8. Sports – I love sports and it really is fun (and I don’t feel so bad if I just had to much sugar…), like skiing is really so nice! You just feel like all your problems are behind you when you are going down the slopes. And dancing is also really fun! You just dance your problems away and can laugh with friends.
9. My blog – I know this might be a bit exaggerated but my blog really means a lot to me and it’s my way of escaping reality and just have fun. When I don’t feel so great or had a bad day, I come on my blog and read the supportive comments or write a new post. And it really does make me feel better afterwards.
10. My camera and other devices – I know I feel really bad about writing this but yeah… I could obviously live without these things but now if you don’t have access to technology then you really do have a problem! And it can be life saving, in an emergency, to have a phone where you can call someone. So I kind of had to put it on the list even though I would have liked not to (mainly because I feel terrible about it).
So that was my list!
I hoped you enjoyed reading it and definitely check out The Glitter Magazine’s post!
XOXO, Rosie <3