So as this is my first post in year 2 of blogging I thought I would write about things you didn’t know about me! (well mum, dad you probably know all of these *cough* I hope….)
- I dance. Yup, I dance and am probably terrible at it but I love doing it! (I do ballet for the people that are wondering.)
- I’m doing physics as an option in school. Mostly because we had to choose one more subject and as my dad is a physicist I took that and turns out it’s not really my thing…
- I secretly love soppy love stories although I hate admitting it…
- I finished season 1 of Riverdale in a day (and for the people that don’t it basically season 1 has 13 episodes, 45 minutes each…oops)
- When I was 6 I forced my best friend to kiss me behind the benches in school…not my finest moment on earth…
- If I feel down I mutter to myself “bubbles in the manliest voice I can do and do that a few times until I smile. I swear It works.
- My best friend’s nickname is Schnitzel and mine’s Hector (long story😂).
- I only like English (well French as I live in Switzerland) in school because my favourite teacher teaches it.
- I have a big birthmark on my left shoulder (the one where you can see the veins) and when someone asks me what it is (because apparently, people don’t know) I reply that a snake bit me and left a mark. Everyone believes me.
- When I was 1 and a half, we had a BBQ and apparently I was annoying my mum because I wanted to try her beer. So after what must have been hell, she gave me a sip thinking I would hate it and finally leave her alone and exactly at that moment my dad turns around. He’s still traumatized to this day. And turns out I liked the beer.
- I can’t sing. I really can’t sing.
- I can’t whistle. I’ve been trying since kindergarten but I’m not capable of such an advanced ability, unfortunately.
- If you ask me what letter comes after another one, I have to sing the whole ABCs until I reach that letter. I CAN’T learn the order of 26 letters, okay?! It’s too much! *dramatic sigh*
- Liza Koshy and I share birthdays (ayyyyyyy)
- I’m weird.
- And that’s why I’m ending my list on the number 16.
- Well, I hope I’m a good weird?
- Wait maybe I’m a bad weird?! *breaks down*
- Okay, I’ll stop talking.
- So I’m ending this on the number 20.
- Nope, that’s too normal so I’ll stop it now.
And that’s it! I hope this wasn’t too boring…..I mean I hope you enjoyed!
I’m in a weird mood.
XOXO, Rosie <3