Welcome back to ma lil’ corner of ze interwebs
It’s amazing weather here currently, cold and wet…lovely. It snowed on Sunday (I WAS SO EXCITED) and then….it rained…which leaves me with soggy snow..yay…
I’m also currently with my best friend and we’re DYING OF BOREDNESS. So…what to do?
Well lucky for me, I’m writing a post on things you can do, which I’m not following myself but that’s not the point.
Okay…let’s proceed to ze actual post…
I’ve had a few scrapbooks over the years but recently I started a new one and it’s amazing.
Here’s a post, I posted a few weeks back!
2. Stop procrastinating and actually start doing something you were supposed to do last week
This is the worst one but it’s got to be done. Start with whatever you have to do and do it. For example, I’ve got an essay to write for next week and look at me! I’m being really productive and writing something else! (Don’t do what I’m doing, trust me, you’ll regret it)
3. Watch a Movie
Treat yourself to a movie and make a warm chocolate, tea or coffee with popcorn. Cuddle up with a few warm blankets and voila! You’re ready!
4. Read the blog posts you said you were going to read but never did.
Seriously, I believe in you, you can do it…
5. Have a spa day
Treat yourself to a face mask and a relaxing bath. Do things that make you happy like listening to your favourite music, having fun with your hair or putting on REALLY comfy clothe.
(just a lil’ video I liked)
Now I’m just going to list a few more (without my commentary because ya)
- Read that book you wanted to but never got around to doing it
- Invite friends over and hang out
- Do some baking or cooking!
- Take a nap (yup, get those hours of sleep you lost because you were procrastinating to go to bed)
- Write a new blog post!
- Do some really fun DIYs!! (Tabi has some really good ones but there are a lot of other bloggers/YouTubers that have amazing ideas!!
- Listen to the rain (it’s actually really calming!)
- Play video games (I’m obsessed with any type of video game but recently The Elder Scrolls V has been my favourite!!)
- Get outside and take photos! (really, if you want to do that, then you do you but for me, I’m so not going outside!)
- Juste relax and not do anything!
There ya go! I hope this helped the poor souls that don’t have any snow yet either!
I’m forgetting that this has anything to do with Christmas but oh well!