You may have noticed but I didn’t post on Tuesday and I’m really sorry! I was going to write it that evening but had a Christmas Concert (which I knew) but I thought I would find time afterwards…yeah no that didn’t happen! So I’m really sorry day 10 is cancelled (wow okay that sounds weird, I hope you know what I mean XD).
Anywayyyyy today (as you can see from the title) I’m doing a Christmas tag! This is a collab with the AMAZING AutumnGirl!!! Please please go check her out!!!!!
This tag was created by The Enthusiast!
1. What is your favourite Christmas film?
Hmmmm I’m not too sure…does Harry Potter count? I know it’s not Christmas related but it feels so festive!!!
2. Have you ever had a White Christmas?
Yes! Quite often actually!
3. Where do you usually spend your holiday?
We normally go to Germany to my Grandma’s house (cause my family lives all around the world) and it’s kind of the reunion house!
4. What is your favourite Christmas song?
JINGLE BELL JINGLE BELL JINGLE BELL ROCK JINGLE BELL SWING AAAAAND JINGLE BELL RING
5. Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve?
Yes! We spend Christmas the German way! So we open presents on the evening of the 24th!
6. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer?
Dasher, Prancer, Vixen, Rudolph….ehhh….no
7. What holiday traditions are you looking forward to most this year?
Hmmm…maybe singing songs around the Christmas tree and then opening presents.
8. Is your Christmas tree real or fake?
9. What is your all-time favourite holiday food/sweet treat?
CHRISTMAS PUDDING AND MINCE PIE
10. Be honest: do you like giving gifts or receiving gifts better?
Ehhh…receiving, to be honest….I like giving gifts but to be honest this year is quite a mess….
11. What is the best Christmas gift you’ve ever received?
12. What would be your dream place to visit for the holiday season?
Oooh well, I really want to go to a German Market but otherwise anywhere!
13. Are you a pro-present wrapper, or do you fail miserably?
14. Most memorable Holiday moment?
Hmmm..I’m not sure, I really liked the Christmas two years ago. We were almost all around the Christmas tree opening presents and it was quite nice!
15. When did you realize the truth about Santa?
I’m sorry what?
16. Do you make New Years resolutions? Do you stick to them?
Yeah but never really work out…I don’t really make resolutions
17. What makes the holidays special for you?
Being with my family!
And that’s it! I really hope you enjoyed and tell me in the comments if you’re doing this tag!
XOXO, Rosie <3