(Wow so I actually make these rainy day posts a lot, I swear it’s sometimes
nice okay outside)
So Switzerland is supposed to be quite a nice place, right? Snow in the winter, warm weather in the summer. Yeah, well, this year, the weather is absolutely nuts and it’s been raining every evening these last two weeks…Literally, there were some crazy floodings nearby.
(source of these photos: https://www.24heures.ch/vaud-regions/inondations-monstres-lausanne/story/23246114)
I think I can speak for most of my friends and I that we were all excited for summer, so this definitely sucks hahaha.
Obviously, this isn’t going to stop me from having fun, so here are a few ideas I came up with for what to do when you’re bored!
- Do that homework or assignment you’re supposed to finish. Let’s face it, you have to do it one day or the other, so may as well get out of your way and finish it.
- Read a book
- Invite friends over and talk or watch a film
- watch a film by yourself
- Write down your thoughts
- bake or cook
- Grow some balls and actually decide to go out
- When you’re outside, put some music on and dance in the rain (!!)
- Take photos
- Do something you’re passionate about (writing, drawing, playing music, etc..)
- Just have a lazy day
- Clean your room (!)
- Do the things you really don’t want to do, to avoid further procrastination
- Dance in your room
- Watch a soppy love comedy
Those are only a few things I’ve come up with, and ironically it’s sunny outside now but oh well😂
What do you do when you’re bored?
XOXO, Rosie <3