(what an amazing intro, I’m so proud)
Today I’m doing a collab with the AH-MAZING Rosamae!!!! Please please check her blog out, her Christmas design is really cool!!!
Well as you can see by the title, I’m going to present to you ma winter bucket list for this year! I hope you enjoy!
- Roll in the snow and have a snowball fight
- Make a snowman
- Watch all the Harry Potters again (yes I’m serious)
- Wear the biggest sweater I can find
- Make A LOT of DIY posts here on this blog
- Go skiing and snowboarding
- Have a pyjama day
- Bake Christmas cookies
- Spend time with my family
- Make a lot of presents to give away
- Get a good grade on that physics report
- Watch a hockey game
- Make a Gingerbread House
- Make a snow angel
- Go to an ice rink and go skating
- Make homemade hot chocolate
- Take a bubble bath
- Have a lot of soup!!!!!!
- Be creative
- Listen to a lot of festive songs!!
- Roast marshmallows
- TAKE A LOT OF PHOTOS
- Go for a walk
- Have a lot of fun and try not and take the snow for granted cause it’s going to melt😂
Voila! I hope you enjoyed (even though lately all the posts have been really short, but I’m really trying, and I’ve got this flippin report to finish for next week…)
Don’t foget to check out Rosamae’s post!!!